Thursday, November 26, 2009

Vision Forum

I don't know if you have heard of the company "Vision Forum", but I really like all of their products. They are a Christian company that promotes family values & Christian principals. They have many wonderful books for children, wives/moms, teenagers, & husbands/dads. We have many of the CD's and ordered more last week. If you have children, they have a great line of wholesome toys.

I signed up to become an affiliate, which means if you click on my link on the sidebar, you can place your order and I will get credit for the sale. I would appreciate your business through this company.

Also, if you order, please leave me a comment so that I can make sure the link works!

Thanks bunches, Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.