Friday, October 30, 2009

96% Savings at JC Penneys


Today we decided to go wandering through some stores and just see if we could find any bargains. Our first stop was "Old Navy" cause I heard they were having a great sale...I found the girls pj pants (purple with a candy corn print) for $2.00 each. I got lots of boxers for the boys (Christmas stocking stuffers) for $1.50 each. Surprises for my hubby for Christmas (shhhhh, its a surprise). For the amount of stuff I got, I was really please with $64. Oh, and dress shirts and boxers for my nephews.
Then we took our coupons and ate a yummy lunch at Chick fil A for $6 for 4 of us.
Then we hit the jackpot at Penney's. We found 4 racks and all the clothes were marked .97!!!!!
The girls tried on lots and lots of tops. We walked out with 12 tops and 1 pair of long shorts and our total was between $13 & $14! Talk about ecstatic! We added up the regular amount of all the clothes when we got home and it would have been $340. I am a happy Mama and I have 2 very happy daughters!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! I might have to go to Old Navy and check out their sales, they sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 97 cents?? I never find bargains like that.

    NEVER!

    Cool for you....bummer for me : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article here and the tips are very comprehensive. For sure many entrepreneurs with small and big businesses are going to benefit from this. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.