Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where to find Coupons on the Internet

Here is a list of internet sites you can visit and print coupons. You will have to install their coupons printer to your computer, I've never had a problem with the installation or using them.

Coupons.com

Smart Source

Coupons.inc

Betty Crocker

Box Tops 4 Education

Pillsbury

Eat Better America

Coupon Bar

You can also go to company or product websites and see if they have coupons available. Sometimes you can sign up for a monthly newsletter that will come to your email address with special offers or coupons. 3 or 4 times a weeks I get a email from someone with coupons attached, so its a great resource. Many companies that produce organic products have special mailouts/booklets with lots of coupons in them.

At Walmart, look for the "All You" magazine. It is a treasure trove of coupons every month.

I have also used a site called "Coupon Clippers". You pick the coupons you want (some may have a minimum order) and pay a small handling fee per coupon. Then she mails the coupons to your home. I've always gotten mine within a couple of days. This is an excellent way to get multiples of coupons you really want and need. I've stocked up on my Lipton Tea Bags and my Knorr Rice and Pasta packages this way. She lists full details for each coupon, so when you order, you know exactly what you are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.