Friday, January 27, 2012

last day

I really don't know how to explain how I am feeling. We leave Honduras tomorrow, early afternoon. While I am ready for some of my comforts of home, I am not ready to be home. This is a first for me. I don't want everything to return to normal. We are so spoiled in the USA and so discontent. I've watched people with little to nothing live joyfully. They are thankful for everything and so thrilled with any little gift or thoughtfulness.

If you have never been on a mission trip, I would encourage you to pray about it and go, if the Lord leads you in that direction. If you decide on your own to go without God, you will be miserable.

There is nothing like visiting a 3rd world country to make you very thankful for everything the Lord has blessed you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.