Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dance

My daughters love dance ~ ballet & jazz.  This is their 4th recital with this Christian Ballet Company.  This is the first year I haven't liked either costume.  In fact, when they were delivered, the undergarments were added to boost the modesty level some.  I've never seen leggings under a ballet costume but they are wearing them ~ the littlest girlies are wearing bloomers under their outfits.  Recital will be over on Sat. and then the costumes will be tucked away with the previous years outfits.

This is a favorite picture of Katie and Amy that I took today ....  tomorrow is dress rehersal and I'll have dancing pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.