Monday, February 7, 2011

Multitude Monday

Counting my blessings...

801.  peaceful Super Bowl Party ~ at home, with Greg

802.  finally feeling better after 2 weeks

803.  children that like to listen to Christian music and not "modern" stuff

804.  singing praises to the Lord

805.  Sunday afternoon naps

806.  a husband who is a hard worker &

807.  wonderful provider &

808.  fulfiller of dreams &

809.  great listener &

810.  supportive of our homeschooling &

811.  passionate about missions

812.  has a heart to make lives of a group in Haiti better (this is also a God sized prayer request ~ Greg wants to build or have built a well at the Orphanage they will be visiting in July ~ the Lord will have to work out the details & provide the funds)

813.  has jumped on the "expand our garden" bandwagon

814.  has provided a budget amount for buying plants & trees for our home

815.  loves me!

1 comment:

  1. I always love to read your list of blessings! I am keeping mine in a notebook now. I hope you have a lovely day and I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm ~ we are a blended family with 7 children (3 are married), 4 grandsons, 5 dogs, 3 rabbits, and 15 chickens living on 3 acres in Georgia. I love crafting, sewing, cooking & canning, recipes of all kinds, reading, playing with my little buddies, family time, travel, pinterest and most of all the Lord.